Thursday 26 April 2012

Suitable Companies

I've made the decision to look at creating an advert, and have been thinking of lots of different products that may suit a stop motion advert, I think that I would like to use Lego as the focus however i will look at other companies as I believe it's important to explore all my options:

Kellogs: - Frosties
              - Cocoa Pops
              - Krave
              - Honey Loop                   
              - Pop Tarts
              - Squares

Cadburys: - Dairy Milk
                 - Twirl
                 - Crunchie
                 -Bouneville
                 - Fugde
                 - Chocolate Fingers

Galaxy: - Maltesers
             - Magic Stars
             - Galaxy
             - Starburst
             - Ripple

Toys:
- Playmobile
- Lego
- Action figures: Barbie & Action man
- Vehicles
- Construction toys


Here are some adverts these companies have already done using animation:













No comments:

Post a Comment