Thursday 19 April 2012

Recycling....

During my tutorial with Damien I decided that I explore the idea of creating some sort of story or sequence using different sorts of recycled items...
So I've looked into different sorts of artwork where recycled items have been utilised....






All of these artists which I found off of google images, have used recycled items to create beauty, words and show their artistry. I think that all of these images are very beautiful and are very creative.
After searching for pictures I looked for videos using stop motion, there we're many 'ameture' style videos that were projects for schools ect. So I have chosen two that I think work well and are particularly effective:







I think that these two videos are particularly good as they tell a story and keep the viewers attention. I like the way that both are demonstrating recycling and promoting it, however if I were to create a video, I would want to use the items to create a scene rather than only promote recycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment