Sunday 1 April 2012

FMP tutorial notes

After meeting with Damien, my FMP tutor, and showing him the videos that I have been creating since i last met with him two weeks ago, we have now set some new tasks for me to complete:

1. I am going to try different forms, for example Lego, it will be simplistic maybe just building it up and down again. Most likely this will be for an advert.

2. My next task will be to try and develop the ssmoothness of characters and pieces, i will start this by picking different forms and just moving them across the screen, it will be strictly about the movement so i will not be creating backgrounds or story lines.

3. As stop motion is usually aimed at children i am going to try to design and create something specifically for a target audience – maybe like a public information type sequence 'dont play with fire' 'dont talk to strangers ect'

4. I will try some sort of time lapse, even if that means having my hands in frame developing a character or story.

5. Finally alongside all of this i will ensure that I keep researching into different stop motion, exploring movies as well as stories and adverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment