Tuesday 17 April 2012

Playing with Time Lapse

One of my tasks was to extend my stop motion and play around with time lapse! Unfortunately where i initially thought i could set up my camera to take a shot every few seconds, i was proven wrong as i require a special piece of equipment which allows my camera to do so. Therefore i had a look at my istopmotion programme, which does have a time lapse option, however is not compatitble with my camera!! Determined by this point to shoot the video, i set up my MacBook pro with the istopmotion programme and used the inbuilt HD camera to do it! I set it up to take a picture every 5 seconds, the video is very short and just shows me building a wooden dinosaur......



I am happy with the outcome of this video, and actually really enjoyed making it! It is something that i would like to develop further but need to work out what camera i will need to use next time as my Canon EOS 1000d is slowly letting me down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment