Sunday 3 June 2012

Testing & Comparing Fonts

So i've spent the day trying to match up the font from Lego's most recent advert to one that i can use within mine, I tried to google what font they use in their adverts and turned up no results that were of any use!!
Heres a screen shot of the font they use:

After scrolling through my complete collection of fonts these five fonts were the closest i could find to the lego one:
This font is Al Bayan, I believe it is close but not quite right!

This is a font called Apple Braille, again I think it looks similar
to the original Lego font but not exactly right!

This font is Gujarati MT, close but not similar enough!

This font is ST Heiti, it is not close enough for me to use though!

This is the font that I have found to be the closest, and I plan to use in the final edit.
It is called GB18030 Bitmap.


No comments:

Post a Comment