Friday 1 June 2012

Feedback

I have shown the advertisement to a variety of different people and had virtually the same feedback from the all. Which is that the that the text at the end is not quite right, and i agree.
Here is what the text at the end looks like:



I agree with the feedback that I received and want to put it right, i believe that the problem lies in the font and the transition. Therefore I plan to look at other lego adverts again and match the text up.
As well as the feedback about the text, i also received very good feedback from people, they said that the advert was very good and looked as if it could be seen on the television. I am very pleased with the feedback and feel if i can overcome the issue with the text it will be a very good piece of stop motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment