Monday 28 May 2012

Cheeky Preview

I have uploaded 3 individual videos of my stop motion and time lapse lego creations, they are not how they will be appearing in the advertisement they are just the basic stop motion then time lapse videos. I have decided to upload the pirate ship and desert island, (Note, none of the videos have sound as i am in the process of sorting the music at the moment!!):


The Lego Sign:


And the Shop:

I have chosen these as i think they all demonstrate well the theme of the advert and are all different sorts of things that feature in the advert. As the deadline is fast approaching i thought i'd check in and say that there is just the music to go on now and hopefully my final video will be up by the end of this week! 
Hope you enjoyed these sneeky videos and keep on checking to see when the final one is up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment