Tuesday 20 March 2012

The next few stages.....

After a tutorial with my FMP supervisor, my next step is to try out all the different types of 3D stop motion.  I've uploaded the tutorial notes so that I can track my progress throughout the next couple of weeks....

So my next step is to do a trial stop motion video using plasticine, which i have ordered! For good practice I plan to story board my video so that i know exactly what i need to make, can plan the backgrounds and any props that i need. It also means that i can think about what sounds i need to accompany the video. I plan to have this completed & uploaded by the 30th of March!!

My next step also for the 30th of March is to trial different types of backgrounds for my videos, this will likely to be coinciding with the plasticine video, as i will try different styles then. 

Finally I plan to create a tester, mini advert to see how it looks and to see if it stretches my ability as an animator enough, and shows all i can do. This I plan to have done by 20th of April.
So I have a lot to do, and must start to chip away at it, hopefully by the end of the week i will have an idea of exactly what i want to create and will be able to either shoot my video over the weekend or next week!
Below are some examples of plasticine stop motion videos:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment