Sunday 9 October 2011

Stop Motion: Development of ideas

I've begun to think about what I want to create for my FMP, and after watching the 'change' video I feel really inspired to do something exciting and fast paced as that. I have a drawing mannequin which i feel would work perfectly for this style of work therefore I have started to build up some drawings and rough ideas for what i could eventually do.
I have created a very short video of a starter idea which I plan to develop further, I believe that to include video in my FMP i need to find direct links to what I am animating.

Here the video demonstrates the type of thing i plan to do, i have drawn out an example of the wooden mannequin moving his arm up and down, in the same time i am doing this it would be interesting to get a real person to do the same movements and mash the two visuals together. I could have a person dancing and animate the mannequin to do the same thing, and then put the two together to see how it works! Of course to do this for my FMP will take a lot of planning and development and these ideas i've stated here are only preliminary.

1 comment:

  1. Nadia this is looking great. Well done....! really happy.

    ReplyDelete