Saturday 8 October 2011

Ideas for my FMP

I have completed A Levels in performing arts, art and media so i think it would be beneficial to try and incorporate all of these elements in my FMP. I've been considering creating a video incorporating a circus theme, I've been thinking about creating the video on a slower shutter speed to allow the video to be slightly confusing; and to be able to create an uncomfortable atmosphere through the audience, as they would have felt whist watch a true old fashioned freak show.

It would be really cool if i would be able to stop the video at some point and have live actors coming from the screen to complete the second half the video, live and interacting with the audience! However I'm not sure if an installation/exhibition is exactly what i want to do!
I have been looking at all sorts of areas of the Circus, and Carnivals, and I have found a lot of puppet shows, heres a video I found on YouTube:


I really like the style of this video as there is a creepy element to it, i'm just not sure exactly how i could encorporate it into my ideas for my FMP......

No comments:

Post a Comment