Saturday 25 February 2012

Experimental Video

Well looking over my 'journey' so far to this point, i think that the next step for me will be to start to think about some sort of 3D story. I think that it will be a good idea to use the characters from my music video as a basis as they are already made and in my opinion looked to a high standard. 
The following lists all of my thoughts for an experimental for my FMP:

- Seasons:
                - Autumn
                - Winter
                - Spring
                - Summer

- Holidays:
                - Christmas
                - Easter
                - Summery
                - Halloween

Party:
                - Straw
                - Cups
                - Drink
                - Plates
                - Music
                - Fun
                
Picnic:
                - Food
                - Blanket
                - Basket
                - Games
                - Cutlery
                - Family
                - Dancing
                
Random:
                - Bit-of-everything
                - Junk
                - Scary
                - Original/Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment